20 Mar Residential Disability Support Worker
H1 Healthcare is a leading Disability and Aged Care recruitment agency, that provide service to many of Australia’s primary community care organisations.
We are looking for passionate individuals, wanting to expand on previous experience as a Disability Support Worker and give back to the community by providing high levels of engagement and care.
Successful candidates will have:
- Full Victorian Drivers Licence
- Experience in Residential Disability Support
- A commitment to quality care and service.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- 2 recent workplace referees.
- Current First Aid & CPR
- Current police Check (obtained within past 6 months).
- Current Working with Children’s Check
- 1 year experience as a Disability Support Worker
H1 Healthcare offer the following benefits:
- Fantastic pay rates
- Flexible Hours.
- Career Growth
- Easy to use app – pick up shifts with a click of a button
- Free online training.
- Weekly pay
If you are interested, then please apply via seek or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLY NOW OR CALL THE OFFICE FOR A DISCUSSION
Call H1 Healthcare 1300 22 55 41 or 1300 CALL H1
|Job Category||Disability, Health|
|Location||South West Coast|