20 Jul Piggery Employees – Huntly
We are one of Australia’s leading integrated Agri-food companies, employing more than 1,100 people across the business in roles ranging from farming and meat processing, to sales and scientific research. With sites in regional and metropolitan locations, we provide premium pork products to local, national and export markets.
About the Role
These casual positions (based in Huntly) will be responsible for undertaking animal husbandry and related tasks to assist in the care and well-being of Company livestock, along with basic maintenance tasks. Successful candidates may work up to 40 hours a week and have the potential to transfer to permanent employment.
- Breed and raise stock
- Care and welfare of stock
- Update production records
- Basic maintenance tasks
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience working with animals
- Sound work ethic with high self-motivation
- Working knowledge of WHS and QA
- Preparedness to work flexible hours (including weekends and public holidays)
- Fitness levels to cope with the physical nature of the role
- Previous maintenance experience (desirable)
- High commitment to Animal Welfare
- Current driver’s licence
Our recruitment process includes reference checks, a national police check and a medical (including a drug screen).
Our privacy statement can be viewed at www.rivalea.com.au