20 Mar Casual Porters – Required due to additional staffing requirements
Casual Porters – Required due to additional staffing requirements
At Spotless we employ over 36,000 people in Australia and New Zealand. Delivering millions of service hours a year, Spotless employees provide expertise tailored to key industry sectors and brands. We know that our people are key to our success. That’s why we foster career progression – and a supportive, diverse culture. We reward performance and we’re passionate about finding better ways of doing things for our customers and for you.
About the Role
The Portering Attendant is responsible for providing a high quality Portering Service which offers timely, responsive and pro-active movements throughout the facility. The Portering Attendant is a member of the Soft Services team who will work with other staff to undertake a range of services that supports the well-being of patients, visitors, staff and others. They will maintain confidentiality, be empathetic and courteous at all times and demonstrate effective inter-personnel skills. The Portering team works across a 24-hour shift structure over a 7-day period.
Skills and Experience
- Displays competency in the reading and writing of English to enable required duties to be performed safely and to acceptable levels
- Displays exemplary communication skills
- Displays a willingness & flexible approach to work requirements and change in work practices
- Displays a positive attitude and approach to working as part of a team
- Willingness to improve skills and take an active part in further development
- A positive approach to working safely
- A positive approach to the notion that continual quality improvement is always possible
- Previous experience as an orderly / porter is desirable but not essential
- Previous experience in a healthcare environment is desirable but not essential
- A criminal history check will be conducted before employment along with a Working With Children’s Check
Benefits and Culture
- Supportive and reliable management
- A chance to work in the most technologically advanced hospital in Australia.
- Career development
- A professional and safe working environment
As a pre requisite the successful candidate will require a criminal history check
Spotless is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Indigenous Australians to apply.
|Location||Bendigo, Goldfields & Macedon Ranges|