20 Mar Direct Care Worker – Geelong, Bannockburn and Bellarine Peninsula areas
Direct Care Worker – Geelong, Bannockburn and Bellarine Peninsula areas
- Work/life balance, work close to home
- Rostered shifts and career development opportunities
- Competitive salary with tax benefits
To apply for this role it is essential you possess the following:
- Certificate III in Aged Care/Individual Support, Home and Community Care, Community Services, Disability or transcript of results showing completion of first year nursing studies;
- A caring and reliable attitude;
- First Aid Level 2 Certificate;
- Current driver’s licence and registered vehicle.
- Experience in community based care;
- Experience working with people with disabilities;
- Current WWC Card and interest in working with children with complex needs.
mecwacare is a leading not-for-profit organisation with a reputation for excellence. We have provided care to the Victorian community since 1959, offering residential aged care, home care packages, respite care, in-home support, community housing, community programs, disability and nursing services. We provide optimal choice for people of all ages, irrespective of financial, religious, cultural or lifestyle background.
Mecwacare cares for more than 16,500 people each week across greater Melbourne and regional Victoria through a highly-integrated service network operated by more than 2,000 employees and 450 volunteers. Our staff are culturally and linguistically diverse, representing 89 nationalities and speaking 98 languages.
Our organisation believes in responding to the changing needs of the community and actively encourages and supports continuous improvement, innovation and safe service delivery.
Mecwacare offers opportunities for professional development, with an ongoing learning culture and generous salary packaging options. If you are passionate about supporting best practice and consumer focused outcomes through staff engagement and skills development and wish to benefit from our generous salary packaging options, please contact us. All successful applicants will need to have and/or undergo a successful Police Check.
If you are looking for flexible working hours, are driven to provide high quality care and wish to benefit from our generous salary packaging options, please apply now!
Enquiries to Rochelle McNamara on 03 8573 4877
|Location||Geelong, Bannockburn and Bellarine Peninsula areas|